Carolyn Way

Maiden Gully

0418 579 991

Land Sales

Premium location

Exclusive living

Coming Soon!

Overlooking MyersCreek reserve, set in theheart of Maiden Gully.

The perfect choice forthe discerning buyer.

Established bushland outlooks mean the

character of the area will hold true for years to come.

Maison will feature 14 lots with wide frontages and generous depths providing a multitude of options for your home, ample shedding and backyard elements alike within this unique setting.


57% of lots at Maison will be range from 720m2 - 896m2, while the remaining 43% will range from 1,080m2 - 1,200m2.

Location Guide

Marist College

Maiden Gully Primary School

Jenny's Early Learning Centre

Maiden Gully Recreation Reserve

Balgownie Estate Winery & Restaurant

Pratty's Patch

Post Office

Maiden Gully IGA

14 exclusive allotments

coming soon!

Set less than 10 minutes from surrounding day to day amenities and offering ease of access to the Bendigo CBD and Melbourne alike, Maison offers the rare opportunity to secure your lifestyle in a convenient location.

Register your interest

Register your interest in Maison Maiden Gully and a member of our sales team will be in touch.

Copyright 2021 © YourLand Developments

Privacy Policy | Copyright & Disclaimer

Due Diligence Checklist